Monday, May 11, 2009

My week

To Leo

My week has been very busy as usual. It seems to be more busy all the time. I teach my students in the mornings snd soetimes in the afternoons. There are lots of things to do apart from teaching. Today I left work at 5.30 pm inthe pouring rain. I had to wear gumboots to work this morning. On the news, there was hail and probably snow on Papamoa beach in Tauranga. The weather has been very cold, but I have trained myself not to think of the weather but to keep going.

My weekend is also very busy because I am building the house. The builder has gone to Stewart island for a hunting weekend and has left us to clean the mess made by the concrete pourers.

I do appreciate, though, that I am welll and can stand up and paint my garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment