Monday, May 18, 2009

Michael Wesch's lecture

Hi Leo

I watch the youtube video on Social Media teaching and learning passed on to me from William and Marc. He lectured at the University of Manitoba on June 17, 2008. I just start to think that learning through sharing ie blogging, tagging etc would be very interesting. We will have immediate and millions of information. In future the dictionary might have to delete the words teachers and students because both of them will be at the same level as far as computer technology is concerned. the world is changing. My grandmother, if she was alive, would have been so shocked. All the tools she had in those days were only a slate, a pencil and a teacher who stood in front of the class with all her authority.

That's my posting today and that's what I predict for what is going to happen in future. Learning and teaching without any authority!

Pariya

No comments:

Post a Comment